8.15.2011

Baby on Board


You guys Lizzie McGuire is pregnant! AKA Hilary Duff. She recently celebrated her one year anniversary to hockey player hubby Mike Comrie, and at the same time announce that they are expecting their first child. You can read a little more about it here.

It's just a little weird, I can remember watching her through her awkward teenage years on, listening to some of her songs when she came out with a few albums, to the lovely woman she became as seen in her recent movies. So, I kinda grew up as Hilary Duff was growing up. She's only 1 year older than me. I would like to have my first child at a young age as well, before 30, but i would like to have an established/developing career and marriage first.

I wish nothing but the best for her growing family and that her child grows up loved and protected.

THEN NOW




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your thoughts! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...