I came upon this website, travelmath.com, and thought I would share it with all of you. It helps you calculate how much a trip would cost you. This seems like a very handy tool for anyone planning a road trip this summer. Summer is creeping upon us, I can feel the heat and humidity already.
The website also has other things to help you plan a vacation. I plan on staycationing in New York this summer, but this will help on planning day trips to out east or upstate.
Where do you plan on going this summer? Or if you aren't going anywhere what are your summer plans this year?
As summer is almost upon us I wanted to come up with a few things I'd like to do this summer. I am not going on any type of vacation or have any major events this year, so these are just some little things to keep summer 2012 entertaining.
- 5 Points in Queens - I still have yet to visit .
- Splish Splash - granted, I don't even know how to swim.
- the beach, of course!
- brunch in the city - that's always fun.
- a day at the state's capital - Albany (educational? lol)
- New York Bontanical Gardens/ Old Westbury Gardens - maybe?
- visit Coney Island - never been!
That's all that I can come up with right now. Anything I should add?
What are your plans for your summer 2012?