8.26.2011

I'm Over It

I'm not a mean person, in fact I'm too nice & people have taken advantage of that over the years. I'm trying but it's hard. But that's another post altogether. I was talking to my close friend about how you can't care for someone's well-being more than they do.

I like to help people (future doctor!) and sometimes wonder if i should be a counselor/life coach, because I love trying to help people organize their life. Like giving advice about school, career paths, researching info for them, or advice in other general areas of life. I wish my friends to be successful. When it comes to my own life however, I have my moments but then I can get lazy, smh. Anyhoo, I don't like to see bad happen to people I care about or know. And when I give them advice be it they ask or i offer, they agree at the time then just go back to their old ways. Several months later when they're kind of down again I give them some advice, they agree but then throw it away once again. Now, i just feel dumb when I keep repeating the same thing I've been saying.
I can't care more about your life than you do. It just won't work. At the end of the day I can't live your life for you. And in the meantime my life is passing me by. My friend said you can't help someone who doesn't want help, but I feel like maybe one can try. It's frustrating. I don't want to see bad happen to anyone but maybe that's the only way they'll learn and it sucks.

My point is now, at least at this very moment, i don't care. Or at least I can't care. I can't do anything anyway and I have nothing else to say that's not the same or similar to what I've said before. Check Spelling

All in all, good luck and I really hope somehow you work it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your thoughts! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...