6.22.2010

Sick Day = Boredom

On My Mind:: ....

Disclaimer: this may become a bunch or random thoughts as I will just type whatever comes to mind.

Yea so I'm laid up at home not feeling well. So I'm bored, naturally. And I decided to come back on here, it hasn't been that long since my last post so that's not bad.

Well, summer officially started yesterday, June 21st! The weather was beautiful. Remember how last year it poured all of June into July. For some reason this year it looks like the weathermen want that again cause they keep forecasting thunderstorms! Luckily, they've been wrong for the most part=)
Also, I would definitely blog more if they had an app for it on my iTouch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your thoughts! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...