5.13.2009

The End...

Ok so I wasn't really sure what I wanted to talk about today I was just bored and remembered this but I think I got it now...

On my mind:: Finally done


So I'm finally done with sophomore year, glad because school's over for now and kind of not glad because I'm going to be a junior next year, time [college] is going by real fast.

This year has been a test not the tests I had to take in school either. But somehow I survived the year. It was in a way a preview of how harder things are going to get in life, I really don't know if I am prepared for it or not. I wish of the simpler times when time was good, the good old '90's...lol. Matter of fact more like time before college.

Not so many responsibilities or decisions back then. But then again not so much freedom in my case either, wouldn't want to go back to that, rather I want to move forward with more freedom.

But didn't someone once say, "with more freedom, comes more responsibilty"? That is so true, with the greater freedom I found this year there was more responsibility. I was definitely tested and I did fail on one part as mentioned in the last post. But "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" right? [seriously, there is a quote for every situation smh]. Anyway, I believe that to be true, but the process of becoming stronger can be painful and long, which can sometimes make one feel like just giving up, but then am reminded of all that there is to live for. All the dreams and plans that haven't come true yet.

I'm not really sure what else to really say...this year marked the end of sophomore year and my teenage years. But it marks the beginning of my understanding as well, such as that stuff happens to good people, I really still don't understand and it's still kind of unbelievable everytime I think about what happened. All I can do is learn from it, I learned about me and how serious this flaw [I've had growing up ever since elementary school] really is. I really will try to fix it not only for myself but also for the people I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your thoughts! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...