1.06.2012

Google It!


So thinking of adding a new feature to this blog called, 'Click It!' The title named based on a conversation with my mother. I, having asked my mom some question (I don't remember) and she told me to "click it." I was like, "you mean Google it?" She chuckled and said, "there are other things besides Google."

Lol, to me there really aren't. I prefer Google and especially with Google Chrome (which I also use) it's already built in.

I tend to search random inquiries that my mind seems to thirst the answers for, so these posts will be quite random. They may even answer questions that have come up in your head.

Let me know, do you have a favorite search engine that is not Google? Or even tell me why your favorite is Google, I would like to know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your thoughts! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...