10.01.2011

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” - Dale Carnegie.

Hey loves,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been volunteering here and there. This past week I have been sick & on top of that I have to study for my phlebotomy licensing exam that I have to take on Monday (wish me luck! :). Not to mention like 3 days ago my laptop charger died (currently on the shared house desktop). I miss blogging. I miss having things to blog about. So after the test there will be more things to blog about such as, me getting a job soon (God-willing this month).

Talk to you guys later,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your thoughts! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...