6.13.2011

Eat Pray Love

So, the other night I watched the movie Eat Pray Love starring Julia Roberts as . It was okay. However, just now as I wrote this post's title I realized Roberts' character, Liz, eats in Italy, prays in India, and finds love in Bali. In that order.

I've decided to come up with a list of countries for my own Eat Pray Love journey someday. Just for fun. But so far all I can come up with is Italy (eat), Israel (pray), and well I do want to visit Greece but love can find me anywhere (no limits for love). I didn't want to use Italy like in the movie but I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd like to eat. I love pasta/Italian food.

Where would you like to go eat, pray, or find love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your thoughts! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...