1.18.2011

I apologize for not posting since August!...Over the summer of 2010 I've discovered Tumblr, which I really enjoy.
Sometimes i feel that my thoughts are too short for here or too long for Twitter and Tumblr just seem like the perfect fit.

However, I still would like to be more active on here. I'm currently about to start my last semester of college on Thursday. It's a wonderful thing and scary at the same time. I think I'm going to use this blog as a way to document what I am going through to achieve my dreams. I considered just starting a whole new blog but I still plan to blog about things unrelated to just my dreams, like events or just life in general. I am not just about my dreams there's more to me than just that. I love art, fashion, music and shopping.

I'm just an ordinary girl with extraordinary dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to read your thoughts! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...